Desert Rat

Monday, June 20, 2011

Mostly I tear up what I write after looking at it once or twice. However, my inner voice says: Write. Letters on a pg. is a conduit. Through them flow understanding and compassion. Flow love, warmth, wit, and laughter. Flow truth, insight, and the Oracle of Delphi. (the rest of that notebook pg. is censored- don't worry, it wouldn't mean much to anyone but me.)
New pg. New thoughts. Sort of gory though. It's about amputation beginning at the crown of my head and slicing downwards through my heart cutting me in two. (more censored stuff; lots more)
Okay, this seems mild enough. So mild I labeled it lame and dorky. But on second reading, it seems okay. And more positive than normal:
The breath of live involves in and out. In and out. Life isn't static, is often erratic. And you feel about to loose your moorings, and drift into the abyss. But the abyss isn't nothingness; it is somethingness. Where dreams congeal and gain a heartbeat. Where infants dwell before birthed live and squalling. Where fantasy and reality collide.

2 Comments:

  • This comment has been removed by the author.

    By Blogger Daniel, at 3:22 AM  

  • Hi Cindy, I saw your name at the alumni column on the STM blog. Hope you don't mind but I thought u might find this interesting and I wanted to let you know about a biblical theology conference on Wisdom (Speaker: Barry Webb), as posted by Anthony Loke on the STM blog.

    ~ http://e-stm.blogspot.com/2011/06/barry-webbs-wisdom-and-biblical.html?showComment=1309255783261#c8750169130451068049 ~

    Hope you can visit the website of the organizing fellowship and may God's teaching on wisdom be beneficial for your ministry and your church.



    In Christ's service,
    Daniel

    By Blogger Daniel, at 3:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home