Desert Rat

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

The movie was really inspired and inspiring.
I don't go for the ransom theory in a big way but after seeing the movie, it makes much more sense. It portrayed a lot of nobility and courage.
But, I wanted to shake the Lion and say don't bargain with the witch; sort of the way a nation declares it won't deal with terrorists. I don't see why good guys have to satisfy bad guys as long as the good guys have the upper hand;why should Jesus be a bargaining chip in a high stakes game with Satan? That doesn't compute to me. God could just refuse to play. God makes the rules. And if the devil doesn't like it, too bad. He is lucky to exist.

I was glad, especially for Edward's sake that the lion resurrected. Because even though he was forgiven, I doubt he would have forgiven himself if the lion just died and stayed dead. And the poor lion, even though all's well that ends well, ouch- he still went through the ugly death even if he eventually got resurrected. I think the same end could have been achieved without giving the witch her kicks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home